Dr. A. S. Chilana respects the privacy of all its users and is committed to guard it in all respects. To find out how user information collected at the website is protected, please read the following private policy document.
Please make a note that Dr. A. S. Chilana can make changes to this private policy from time to time. Keep checking this page to know more about the updated private policies.
We may collect the following information from our users:
- Contact Information including email address
- Demographic Information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do with the Information Collected
The information collected at the website is to present our valuable customers with better services and in particular for the following reasons:
- Record Keeping for Internal Use.
- Improve our existing products and services.
- Send promotional emails periodically about new products, special offers or other information which users may find interesting.
To make the process of collecting information secure, suitable physical and electronic procedures have been integrated with the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.